Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

S'been a while

So, I haven't blogged (not that anybody notices, since all my followers are my friends...) in a while, because I've been under a lot of stress. That stupid math exemption request is taking up a lot of time, and my boyfriend Liam and I have been fighting like cats and dogs over everything- I almost moved out yesterday because I miss all of my family and friends in Montréal and I can't stand it here anymore because it's messy and we fight- well for lots of reasons, but one of them almost made us break up. We haven't broken up, thank God, and I haven't moved out.

See, I was sitting on the couch and Liam was making dinner, and I just...snapped. I realized that I'm just unhappy here, and can't stay here anymore. So, out of nowhere, I said it. I just said, "I don't want to live here anymore," it was verbal vomit...I just couldn't stay here anymore. I didn't even discuss it with him before making the descision. So, he got angry and ignored me, I called my parents and his mum...and stuff happened. Then, before I knew it he was in the room, telling me that he was sorry for how he treated me (he's kind of an ass without knowing it...and also when he knows it sometimes) and for how everything has turned out. He was sorry for EVERYTHING. He cried. I cried. It was a snot/sob-fest. BUT we talked after that and decided that we should at least try to work things out before me giving up on us after four years.

So we're going to try to fix things. I'm no angel in the relationship department either, don't get me wrong. I need to work on my sarcasm (he has aspergers and doesn't understand it) and I also need to work on my depression and quick temper (I uswed to be passive aggressive, but that's gone now into an explosion of anger)...we both have to support the other. If it doesn't work out, that sucks. But we owe ourselves to at least try. We've been together four years right?

There's all that, and the fact that I do absolutely nothing all day half the time due to depression or me being sick. I need a job, but my french isn't up to par for Sherbrooke. I'm not in school since I only had one semester to get my GED, and failed again.

First world problems, right? Ugh. They still suck. But, expect more posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey love, this is InquireTheOrigin from Authonomy and I wanted to say that I'm glad that everything worked out for you. I know how it can be to argue with someone you really love.

    Anyways, just wanted to throw some support your way (on your blog). Lol, you're making me want to start me own. :D


    With Much Love,


    A.D. Reid

    ReplyDelete