Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

This funny feeling...


I dyed my hair to its natural colour...and it feels good to look like how I was intended to look. For now. I like to change my hair a lot, and I think it's because it's something I feel that I can control in my life, when things aren't so great. But right now? I think things are pretty great.

I'll tell you why...

I'm home, where my family and friends are (and pets!). I'm getting my shit together. ANNNND... I have somebody who really knows me (who has known me for a good six or seven years) and who makes me laugh instead of cry- I'm not gonna go into detail quite yet, because I'm not ready to disclose that information. But I've definately got this funny feeling all up in my tummy, and I think it's happiness and uhh, something a little bit more than that.

I'm myself again. I'm this weird, awkward, doesn't-give-a-shit-what-people-think about me girl. And I'm starting to actually like myself, because the past three years I haven't been me, I've been this shell of a girl who just hates herself, who has to walk on eggshells just breathing! Not anymore.

Read my books, blah, blah, blah...and stuff, yeah!

I'm going to go eat Fruit Loops now, suckers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment