Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Just some stuff before I post a couple reviews

1) Holy wow....I just read Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick and died- in a good way. I mean gfhjrfbhrgfrberkgerugerugbr!!! It was a rollercoaster of awesomesauce, really and truly. Patch and Nora's story is finished, and I am happy that Becca shared it with the world. I shall elaborate more in my review...

2) I've just read a great story on Wattpad by an author who goes under the username: The_Starzee, and I have to say it's up there with my faves. Awesome writer. The story I read is called Forces of Nature, and I really think people need to read it and give The_Starzee some love.

3) So, there is absolutely nobody following this blog , unless you count myself. Which I don't. So, please people, help me out! Comment and tell me what you think.

4) Word count for my book Dark One is 23,516 so far. I've been writing it for the better part of three years, and am still not done. I started it in October 2010, durring class when I was supposed to be writing an essay. Pretty cool huh? I'm biased so yes, I think so ;)

1 comment:

  1. I AM following, it's just, I don't know what to say XD
    You better text me when you come down here, and I seriously wanna read the characters you based off of us in your book!

    - Kim <3

    ReplyDelete