Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

"People let me tell you 'bout my best friend"


Look at this face- look at itttt!!  This is Deborah, my best bud. She supports me in whatever I do, just like all of my friends do, and I love her so much. We're writing a story together called Pins and Needles, but of course I've had writers block and haven't been able to write the next chapter for a while, so we only have about seven and a half chapters. But writing is a struggle!!! I've just finished writing the next chapter and I'm really happy with it. I'm going to make a page dedicated to Pins and Needles on here, and it'll have pictures and stuff- It'll be nice.


 
But seriously, LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! She's gorgeoussss :)

Read our book? Pretty please? Hit me up on Wattpad and you'll see it there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment